Best Floor Vacuum Cleaner, Hardwood, Best handheld vacuum cleaner, best vacuum, BRASS CLEANER, canister vacuums, carpet cleaning, car vacuums

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Holmes Air Purifiers For Schools

As a salesman, I rarely get a product that sells itself.  I was lucky when I started selling Holmes air purifiers.  My supervisor let me decide on my own materials and my own client list.  I consistently rank as one of the best salesmen.

I have been selling Holmes air purifiers for several years.  My plan has been to decide on one category of client and tailor my materials and my sales pitch directly to them.  This year, I’ve been selling to private schools in the state of Texas.

The room I stayed in at the Four Points Sheraton in Lubbock was very luxurious.  I rarely get to stay in such nice accommodations.  I met with a representative of Kingdom Preperatory Academy and extolled the virtues of Holmes air purifiers for the students.

The meeting had a positive feel because of all of the questions she asked about the Holmes air purifiers.  I could tell that I had struck a cord with her about indoor air pollutants.  She was already concerned about the air the students were breathing.

I met with the purchasing director for the Trinity Christian school system.  They were interested in all of the literature I had about the warranty and health claims that Holmes air purifiers had to offer.  We met at The Red Tie and had some delicious, authentic Thai food.

The biggest sale I made of Holmes air purifiers during my trip to Lubbock was to Lubbock Christian over desserts at Chez Suzette.  The purchasing agent was authorized to spend a significant amount of money on air quality and had already researched Holmes air purifiers before I came to town.  I like clients like him.

The only sales call that did not result in a sale was the superintendent of the Christ the King Cathedral School.  I met with him at a restaurant called Smokey River for brisket.  I just could not convince him that indoor pollutants cause any problem at all for his students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment